- Cancellations must be made at least 24 hours in advance of a scheduled session or class. Sessions or classes cancelled with less than 24 hours in advance will be charged in full to Client. *
- All appointments must be made or changed by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or calling our main number, (703) 906-4413.
- In the event of inclement weather, the 24 hour cancellation policy set forth shall not be applicable. Cancellation determinations shall be made by Trainer and Client the night before the scheduled session. The client must reschedule session as soon as they can make it in.
- All training sessions and group exercise classes with N2SHAPE have a contracted time period which is set forth in signed contract or on group exercise schedule. All sessions/classes must be used within the time period or during the “said” session or the client will lose unused sessions/classes.
- Personal Training may be paid for on a monthly basis as long as client provides N2Shape with a credit card on file that will be automatically charged on the 1st of each month according to contract terms. Clients that pay by cash or credit card must pay up front for all services unless willing to provide a credit card as back up for missed or late payments.
- In the event that a medical problem or other prolonged circumstance prevents completion of the contracted sessions for the time period set forth in the agreement, Client may take an extended period of time not to exceed one year, to complete said sessions. There shall be no cash refunds.
- The Client may not sell, assign, or transfer is rights to Trainer’s or Instructor’s services to any other party. The purchased services are for the client only.
- If Client is more than 15 minutes late, conducting the private training session or admission to the class will be at Trainer’s or Instructor’s discretion. Client will be charged in full for the session
- N2SHAPE encourages clients to introduce friends to our services. Client’s friend may attend one session or class without charge. To bring a friend, notify N2SHAPE in writing at least 24 hours in advance. The guest will be issued a ticket for a class and must sign a waiver.
* Please keep in mind that this policy was made to keep you more successful in your program. It is too easy to cancel with less than 24 hours because you don’t feel like it or are tired and convince yourself that something else has come up. We also reserve the time and spot for you so if you give us less than 24 hours we cannot fill the spot.