To lose weight and keep it off, Ellen recommends the following:
1. Weight training 2x/week.
2. 200 minutes of cardiovascular exercise per week.
3. Eat all the fruits and vegetables you can daily.
4. Drink 64 ounces of water.
5. One gram of protein for every 2 lbs of body weight.
6. Avoid fats like the plague.
7. Keep breads and cereals to a minimum.
Ellen Yates is available for one-on-one or group training sessions in your home, your corporation, or at her primary place of business, the Tower Fitness Center in Tysons Corner, VA. For her complete bio, please click on this link, http://n2shape.com/about-us/owner-profile/. She can be reached via firstname.lastname@example.org or (703)9064413.
© 2022. All rights reserved.