Fitness & Nutrition Tips
Start your day off with a healthy breakfast to jump start your metabolism.
Here are some of my favorites:
1. Fat Free Greek yogurt and fresh fruit (you can add some Stevia or Splenda for sweetness).
2. Steel Cut Oatmeal with fresh fruit.
3. 3 egg whites / 1 over easy egg served over sautéed greens or tomatoes.
4. Egg White French Toast: whole grain cinnamon raisin bread, egg whites, cinnamon, vanilla.
5. Baked Sweet Potato with Cinnamon.
6. Dry Cereal: BUT beware and read food labels! Make sure you choose a cereal that is low in added sugar and high in fiber! You can add skim milk, unsweetened Almond or Soy milk!
7. Whey Protein Shake: 1 scoop whey protein powder; skim milk, ½ banana; 3 ice cubes. Blend until smooth!
8. If you eat breakfast out, a great option is egg whites on whole grain toast with a slice of cheese or tomatoes!